Sunday, January 27, 2008

I heart nursery

Jaydin went to nursery today! We were nursery leaders at our old ward, so she'd been with us before, but not by herself. She turns 18 months actually next Sunday, but I wanted to hear a lesson for once, so I figured it's close enough. I dropped her off and she just ran to the toys. I said goodbye to her and she didn't even look up at me. Later on, they came to get me because she had a dirty diaper, so I changed her and then asked if she wanted to go back to nursery and she said "YEAH!" and ran down the hall toward the room. It was not nearly as traumatic as I had imagined. Hopefully it will stay that way. It was very nice to be able to sit through sunday school AND relief society. I really used to wonder why I even bothered going to church because I haven't heard a lesson since she was born. She even sat through all but about 25 minutes of sacrament (which is WAY more than normal). All in all, it was a good day at church.

No comments: