Saturday, February 2, 2008

Date Night

I went on a date last night! Totally exciting, huh? Yeah, cuz we haven't been on a REAL date since like my birthday (which was 7 months ago!!). Brady even left for a second, then came to the door to pick me up. What a gentleman :) Then he took me to Fat Cats and we went neon mini golfing. We were gonna go bowling...but I'm stupid and was not wearing socks. I know. Who doesn't wear socks in the middle of winter? Me. Oh well. The golfing was way fun. If we would have been keeping score I probably would have lost, but I made a hole in one once, so in my mind I won. After that we went to dinner at Braza Grill. Yum. I think we had enough meat to satisfy a small starving country. When we got home, Jaydin was already sleeping soundly so we watched some movies that we rented. Thank you Gary and Diane for watching Jaydin so we could get away for a few hours! It was very nice to feel like a grownup for a little while.

No comments: