
We've finally found a place to live and we're moving to North Salt Lake....TOMORROW! I'm excited but slightly stressed at the same time. We're moving close to the "big city", so that's very exciting. Lots of everything right close by. I might be MIA for a little while whilst we get our internet hooked up, boxes unpacked, etc. etc. etc. What will I do with myself? Stay tuned for updates when I'm "in the loop" again (that was for Conner!).
7 comments:
Love that pic!
haha!
Oh, I'm jealous. I want to move to Salt Lake so so bad! Let me know how it is!! Good luck!
oooh! good luck!
North Salt Lake! Well I guess that's not too far away. I will allow you to move. Not that I had much say in the matter anyway. I hope everything went well with the move & unpacking everything. Let me know if you need any help.
You can't move so far away!!!! Crazy girl! Hope all is well!
You can't move so far away!! Hope all is going well. Love ya
I hope everything was successful for your guys' move and you are happily unpacking boxes now!!! ;0)
Post a Comment