We just listed our condo yesterday, here is the website you can view pictures:
http://www.utahrealestate.com/729559
Yeah so the pictures don't look all that great, but in a day or two, there'll be a virtual tour, which will look better. They came to do all that stuff today so Jaydin and I have been hangin' at Grandma's house. We got home after they were done with that and got a message that someone already wanted to come see the house so here we are hanging out at Grandma's again. It's a little scary, because honestly we have no idea where we will live if it sells...and if it sells 1 day after we put it on the market...well that would be interesting wouldn't it?? So I guess we'll see what happens. I don't really like flying by the seat of my pants. I'm a planner. For a long time we've been praying about this and we keep getting the answer that we need to sell, but after that we come up blank. We're not sure what to do from here. So I guess we'll keep praying and see where the Lord takes us from here! :)
p.s. So I've been a little stressed lately (for reasons stated above) and I've developed a LOVELY cold sore. My whole lip was swollen 5 times it's normal size, but it's finally going down a little. It's SO sexy. I hate these things! Just thought I'd vent :)
No comments:
Post a Comment