Thursday, December 20, 2007

Discipline sucks

So lately Jaydin's been climbing on EVERYTHING. She loves to climb up on chairs and stand up and dance. There's been a couple times where I haven't been able to catch her and she's fallen and gotten hurt. Not bad, but seriously, you'd think she'd learn! So today she climbed up on a chair so I said "Jaydin, sit down on your bum." I feel like that's all I ever say... So anyway, she started to crouch down, sticking her butt towards me, then she grabbed her butt and said "BUM!" Then stood up again, raised her little arms in the air and said "TA-DA!" with this huge grin like she was so proud of herself. I had to turn around and laugh quietly for a moment before I could gain composure to finish disciplining her. I wish I had a video because it was so much funnier than I can describe it.

No comments: