Monday, December 17, 2007

Santa baby...

We spent 2 hours trying to get Jaydin to pose in front of the Christmas tree so we could send it out with Christmas cards. We ended up only capturing a blur of her running away, so I gave up on the Christmas card idea. Later that day we went Christmas shopping and walked past Santa. Since Santa is her new favorite word, she wanted to go see him. Personally, I thought she'd scream when I put her on his lap, but Santa had suckers and a coloring book so she was fine. Notice she's proudly displaying her sucker in the picture. He asked her if she had been a good girl and she replied with a profound "Yeah!" since that's what she says any time you ask her a question. Of course she wouldn't tell him what she wanted, but after we left she said "MIMMIE!" (which in Jaydin speak is Minnie, and yes, she is getting the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse playset...including Minnie.) So anyway, we got her to cooperate for a Christmas related picture, so I got prints to send with Christmas cards...finally. I'm excited for Christmas!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

our blog is
springandwinter.blogspot.com

yours is way cute! -Kristen Winter