Saturday, December 8, 2007

Fun in the snow

It's been snowing quite a bit today and yesterday. We decided to get all bundled up and let Jaydin play in the snow for the first time (she was too little last year).















Trying to catch the snowflakes on her tongue






















Helping Mommy gather snow for a snowman.























This is my sad little attempt at a snowman. No, I didn't dress him up because I was too ashamed. He'll just be a naked snowman.






















Brady trying to show me up. He's going to make a much BIGGER and BETTER and LESS CROOKED snowman than my sad little snowman.

















Sadly, he made the snowman's tummy too big for it's legs and it crushed them. So instead of fixing it, he decided to run and jump into the mound of snow, crushing the remains of Mr. Snowman. Let this be a lesson to everyone. A sad little snowman is much better than making it too big. Mine is still standing. Sad as he may be, he's still standing proudly.

















Jaydin looking perplexed at the remains of Mr. Snowman.
R.I.P. Mr. Snowman.

No comments: