Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Way more than you wanted to know

I've been tagged...so now it's my mission to come up with 7 things that most people don't know about me and share with you. Let's see how I do.


1. I've never had a cavity. I'm quite proud of that fact. I hope Jaydin's as lucky as I am and doesn't inherit Brady's cavity genes. Flouride every day!








2. I never had to have braces either. Trips to the dentist have always just been for cleaning, never anything exciting and I hope to keep it that way. Happy teeth.










3. Feet gross me out. I get the crawlies when I see people's feet, and it's even worse if they put those nasty things on me. I don't like feet guts and I don't want them anywhere near me, so be warned! I even have a fear of getting a pedicure because the people that do them actually like touching strangers' feet. It creeps me out a little.















4. I'm a procrastinator. I really really really want to change that, but I'll work on it starting tomorrow, I'm too tired today.













5. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July. I LOVE fireworks (i'm not sure why, I just do). But you can't just watch them from your back porch. You have to go to the high school (or wherever they may be) really early (like at 6) lay out your blanket, play cards, and people watch. I love the whole atmosphere of it. And, as lame as it is, I love parades too.














6. I love crossword puzzles. I am addicted to them. Diane recently showed me a website where there are thousands of them and now I can't stop.












7. I have a huge dent in my head. I had surgery when I was 5 months old because of a condition called craniosynostosis. Basically my soft spot fused too early and my head would have been seriously misshapen if I didn't have the surgery, so I'll settle for a dent and a scar from ear to ear...I just can't ever shave my head :)


If you've taken the time to read this and haven't done one yet, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: