Friday, January 11, 2008
She'll Love Me For This One Day
A few months ago, my neice Madilyn (she's 4) told my sister Jen that it was time for Baby Jaydin to get potty trained. Apparently she's tired of the poopy diapers. So she brought us her old potty chair. Jen took Jaydin in the bathroom and put her on it, and as if on cue, she started to go. It was total random, but funny and we all made a big deal about it. Now, mind you...she's only 17 months old. I'm not ready for the whole potty training thing yet, give me at least until her 2nd birthday and I might be ok. She's always had a different plan in mind about what I'm ready for and what she's ready for (I wasn't ready for her to start rolling over when she was 2 weeks old that's for sure). Well, the other day we were in the kitchen making dinner when Jaydin grabbed herself and started yelling "PEE! PEE!" so we ran to the bathroom and got the potty chair out, but it was too late, she'd already gone in her diaper. She was very proud of herself sitting on that potty chair though. What else could I do but take a picture that I'll be able to show her dates and humilate her with 20 years from now? I should probably just find a good psychologist now, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha! Flash forward 16 years and she will be SO EMBARASSED.
Post a Comment