Thursday, January 10, 2008

Whoa! Where'd that come from?

So I was getting Jaydin out of her crib after her nap today and she noticed a Tigger and Pooh book sitting on her dresser. Any time she sees that book she says "think think think" and points to her head because that's what they do. So then and we walked into the other room and she looked at me with these big eyes and said "Where's that book, Mama?" Plain as could be! This was shocking because she's never said a whole sentence before. I just looked at her like "What did you say?" She usually says two words together like "What's that?" or her famous "Hot dog!" but never a whole sentence! She's only 17 months old. I'm dreading her starting to talk so well. I always hear about the embarrassing stories of things toddlers say. I was a nursery leader for quite a while, so I heard more about some families than I wanted to know. And now my child will be going to nursery in a month and telling all our deep dark secrets...ok, not like we really have any, but still!

No comments: