Jaydin: "Mama, gloves...Lella pretty." *Hands me her black velvet gloves*
Mom: "You want to be pretty like Cinderella and wear your gloves?"
Jaydin: "Yeah...oh, beads." *Goes and gets her necklaces*
Mom: "Oh can't forget the beads. What else do you need?"
Jaydin: "A purse!"
So this is the end product:
(As you can see, the time out bench is very effective...since it's her favorite place to sit. We had to find a new spot for time outs.)
Here's a picture and video of her just being silly a little while later:
And unrelated, this is what she did to our computer desk the other day. Good thing she's cute.
1 comment:
Sorry, I am just catching up!
*I love your hair
*I can't wait for wiggles cds. Oh, the fun.
*You probably are going to have to get a new time out bench. That one looks nice!
*I am convinced our first child will be a boy.
*Yay for cinderella! Your daughter is soo soo cute.
The end.
Kristen
Post a Comment