![]() |
| Make a postcard - it's easy! |
And here's our top 10 reasons we love him:
Jaydin:
1. He plays with me,
2. He reads me stories,
3. He colors with me,
4. He wrestles with me and usually lets me win,
5. He watches Playhouse Disney with me,
6. He makes me laugh,
7. He lets me listen to good music,
8. He teaches me to play instruments and to love music,
9. He lets me play video games with him,
10. He made ME (and gave me curly hair)!
Jamie:
1. He loves me for me,
2. He works hard to support his family,
3. He lets me cry on his shoulder,
4. He makes me laugh (a lot),
5. He is an excellent daddy,
6. He is my best friend,
7. He makes me want to be a better person,
8. He brings me flowers for no reason,
9. He does everything he can to make his family happy,
10. He makes cute babies.
So anyway, I reminded Brady several times about our pact. I had told him that we made something for him, but not to get too excited because it isn't much and it was free. So he got home from work and we gave him the plate of cookies and our letters. He said he felt bad because he didn't do anything for us. Then he pulled out this:
So I punched him for breaking the pact...and then I kissed him. The he said he had something upstairs for Jaydin. So we went up and this is what we found:
Can you say spoiled? Yeah. So much for not spending money on us. Now I have to add something else to my list. My measley cookies pale in comparison. Oh well. Tonight for our Valentine's date we are getting take out and watching Lost! That may not sound so exciting, but I'm very excited! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! And Brady...I love you! You're my favorite!

3 comments:
Hey Jamie,
Its's me Tenisha, I saw your name on Monica's blog and thought I would drop a hi. Your little girl is so cute and it's sounds as though she has personality to fit a girl. I loved reading your blog, it made me laugh while I am at my boring job . Also, FYI, I started a blog page as well. Also, I love your haircut, it is way cute.
Hey Jamie,
This is Tenisha, I saw you name on Monica's blog and thought I would say hi. Your little girl is so cute and I loved reading your blog today, it make me laugh while I am at my boring job. By the way your hair is co cute. I also started my own blog, just an fyi.
What the heck Tenisha has a blog and doesn't even tell me?? Gosh! Anyway, I just wanted to say Brady totally spoiled you! He's so nice. That was so cute that he bought Jaydin that huge bear. I bet she loves it.
Post a Comment