Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Running Away


Jaydin: *Grabs her backpack and Minnie and heads to the door waving* "Bye bye Momma!"

Mom: "Where you going? Are you running away?"

Jaydin: "Yeah. Bye Bye!"

Mom: "Where are you running away to?"

Jaydin: "Nana"

Mom: "Ok, if you're going to Nana's you're going to need some pajamas."

Jaydin: "Ok. Jammas." *goes over and grabs her pajamas to put in her backpack.*
Mom: "I'm sorry I'm a mean mommy. Have fun at Nana's. Love you."
Jaydin: "Bye Momma"

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Jamie, I love your hair! Mine is about the same length now, and I really like it. Glad to know SOMEONE reads our blog :)

Keely said...

Haha... that's priceless! So funny!!! How long did she last away from home? ;0)

Monica Child said...

That's funny. I don't know how they're little brain figures out the running away thing. It's like it's hard wired in their brain or something. You should see Maddi. Anytime she gets in trouble she's gross her arms and turn her back to me and say, 'Hmph...I'm running away to nana's' She's such a little terror. :)