Kristen, I read your blog so I considered myself tagged. I didn't have much else to do. Ok, I did, I just didn't want to do it. So here we go!
1. Best thing you cooked last week? How sad is this...I did not cook AT ALL last week! Unless you count the PB&J or grilled cheese that I made several times.
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with whom? Does travelling the whole world count? For sure New York (I need to see Rent before it closes in June), Hawaii, all of Europe, and Australia...with my family.
3. When was the last time you cried? Last night when I thought I was dying.
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: Let's see...1998 I would have been a Sophomore. I was getting ready to go on my first date, finding new friends, starting my job at Hastings, getting up early to set out flags for winterguard, and that was the last year I did any actual homework.
5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: Ok, 2003--- Working at GAT (ugh), moving to a new apartment, planning my 1 year anniversary, went to Disneyland a few times, and that's all i can think of.
6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: 2007--Getting ready to quit my job at GAT (FINALLY!), Running after an active 6 month old, realizing my house was not as babyproof as I thought it was, taking care of an active 6 month old with RSV, going to Vegas for my dad's 60th birthday
7. Seven of your favorite hobbies: Reading stories with Jaydin, online scrapbooking (WAY easier than real scrapbooking), being outside doing anything, laughing, exercising (it's a new hobby that's starting to become an obsession), reading blogs, daydreaming and being with my family
8. Five favorite foods: Mexican food, Chinese food, chips and salsa, PB&J sammiches, and any fruit
9. Five places you've been: California, Orlando, Nassau (and Castaway Cay), Germany, and Austria
10. Five Favorite Memories: My trip to Germany when I was 15, my many graduation trips, my wedding day and going to San Diego on our honeymoon, the day I was shocked to find out I was pregnant (as if being 3 weeks late and having the "flu" didn't give me the first clue), the day Jaydin was born and every day after
If you read all that.... consider yourself tagged!
1 comment:
You write very well.
Post a Comment