Ever since I was little, I have wanted to live in a musical. Yeah, you know where you're going about your normal daily activities and bust into song and everyone else joins in and knows the words and dance moves. Here is a hilarious video of my dream. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Now that I know it's possible, if anyone wants to join me in my musical, let me know and we'll start rehearsing for it.
3 comments:
That made my morning for sure! I was laughing so hard, I definitely need that this morning. I will join your musical for sure. So I want to put this on my blogg, how do I do that? Also I I like your tag and I went ahead and did it as well. I am so glad your are training for a 5k, Jason and I are as well. Keep up dating your blogg because it occupies my time at work.
Omg!!! I love it!!! That is hilarious! I would have loved to have been there! I even went and grabbed Ammon and made him watch it! ;0) I'll join you and your musical escipade! But, I should warn you I'm not much of a singer!
Oh That is hilarious! I want to be in a life musical with you...I would so do that! It has always been my dream as well!
Post a Comment