Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day

I got my Mother's Day present early. This is what Jaydin and Brady got for me:






























I've been wanting a jogging stroller really bad so I can take Jaydin with me instead of just spending all my running time indoors on the treadmill. I've also been wanting to get a bike. So we found this beauty that is a jogging stroller/bike trailer. It can even hold 2 kids so if I'm ever crazy enough to have another one, it will still work. I'm pretty excited. We took it for a spin this morning and Jaydin seemed to really enjoy it. Since it's all enclosed, she took along some books to read and I didn't have to worry about her throwing them out. Thank you for my present!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love those! Can't wait till I can get one :) Happy mother's day!