This made me happy. I know, I'm lame. But I'm totally excited for this movie. Brady's already promised to watch it with me which, believe me, is quite an accomplishment on my part. Anyone else excited?
I know Jamie, I am so excited. I love those books. We should all go together. Oh, it looks like you sucked Brady in to going with you. He will love it too! :) Talk soon.
Heck yes I am. I saw this on the news last night and I was totally freaking out. Jason said it looked lame and of coarse I had to punch him for that. Me and my sister-in-law are going the midnight showing and we will be wearing our Team E shirts.
Along with everyone else we should try and get a big group and all go together it would be fun. I could totally use some time out of the house with no kids! I'm totally excited.
It's Lyndsey W that used to work at Get Away. I just wanted to say how excited I am for the movie too. I was a late comer to the books. I am almost done with the second one....but I am TOTALLY hooked and can't wait for the movie!!
6 comments:
I know Jamie, I am so so excited! I love those books! We'll have to go together. We should all go, that would be fun! Talk soon!
I know Jamie, I am so excited. I love those books. We should all go together. Oh, it looks like you sucked Brady in to going with you. He will love it too! :) Talk soon.
oh yes yes yes yes yes YES. my friend Amanda and I already told the hubs that they are stuck with the kids that night cause we're GOING TO A MOVIE. :)
sign me up for a huge GNO.
Heck yes I am. I saw this on the news last night and I was totally freaking out. Jason said it looked lame and of coarse I had to punch him for that. Me and my sister-in-law are going the midnight showing and we will be wearing our Team E shirts.
Along with everyone else we should try and get a big group and all go together it would be fun. I could totally use some time out of the house with no kids! I'm totally excited.
Hi Jamie,
It's Lyndsey W that used to work at Get Away. I just wanted to say how excited I am for the movie too. I was a late comer to the books. I am almost done with the second one....but I am TOTALLY hooked and can't wait for the movie!!
Post a Comment