Kids Say the Darndest Things
On my sidebar, I used to have a list of funny one-liners that Jaydin has said. Well she's starting to talk a lot more now and there's just not enough room. So I decided to make another blog dedicated to funny things she has said and I will try to keep it updated. Mostly because I'm horrible at keeping a journal of this kind of stuff, and isn't that what this whole blogging thing is about? So if you want to read how funny my kid is, visit her blog here: http://jaydinisms.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Hey Jamie, your blog is really cute. I am glad that you have a blog for Jaydin, I absolutley love what she has to say. I loved teaching the 5 year olds in primary becuase you never knew what they were going to say or what they would come up with when we asked them questions.
Post a Comment