Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Fun

Brady had the day off today so we decided to go do something we've never tried before. I've thought about going to the Treehouse museum, but I thought kind of thought Jaydin would be too young for it. For some reason I had it in my mind it was for somewhat older kids. We decided just to go and see what she thought. Well she's a little more grown up than I thought. She had a blast! She had so much fun, in fact, that we decided to get a membership there. It'll be totally worth it. Her favorite part was the baby hospital, of course. She was totally into it. She put on the doctor coat and went right to work taking care of the babies. She kept saying "Oh baby cwying, sad baby. Ok baby."





























She had a lot of fun dressing up as a fireman like Grandpa



















And dressing up as a princess



















And making the chess pieces kiss















We will be going back a lot for sure. Most of the other pictures I took of her were very blurry because she was just so excited she was running all over the place trying everything out I couldn't get her to stand still for a picture. She was exhausted by the time we left. Her overall consensus as we were leaving was: "Tweehouse fun, Mama!"

3 comments:

Monica Child said...

Your blog is so cute. I wished I was as creative as you. Gosh I got noticing all your friends. How did you find everyone from get away? I am gonna have to take some time and read everyone's blogs. Jaydin looks like she had so much fun at the tree house. I need to take Maddi there. Sounds like we should have a play date?!

Bennington's said...

I think Jayden will be a great doctor someday. She is so steakin cute and I can't believe how big she is getting. I love your hair, it really is so cute. Also, next time call when you are bored and we can do something. We really need to get together. On that note, I want to get everyone together and do a bbq for you and Kariann's birthday. Also, ready for Lost season finally?

Kalli and Derek said...

How fun, I have been wanting to go check out that Treehouse too. I was wondering what it had there and if Kaden would like it or not. Sounds like Jaydin loved it so I will have to go try it out.