Friday, May 30, 2008

Tag
















How well do I know Brady?



A-ATV of choice? 4 wheelers

B - Born? November 24

C-Cookies or Candy? He makes delicious chocolate chip cookies

D-Date of Choice when you go out? Dinner. We always try to go to the movies, but can never agree on what to see, so we end up not going.

E-Essential Item? Easy...his ipod. Then me and Jaydin of course :)

F-Favorite Foods? Meat. Roast and Potatoes.

G-Gas or Diesel vehicle? He drives both. But he doesn't have to pay for the diesel.

H-Hobbies? Anything music related, guitars, video games, building models, playing poker, etc

I-Ice Cream Flavor? Cookie dough

J-Job? Truck driver

K-Kids? Yes he is a kid. Oh, yeah we have a toddler too besides him :)

L-Last Vacation as a couple? In March we went to Wyoming and Denver, but Jaydin was with us. Without her it was a trip to California like 4 years ago.

M-Morning person or night owl? He likes to be a night owl, however he has to be at work at 1 or 2 am so he has to go to bed early.

N-Number of Siblings? 3 brothers, 1 sister

O-OCD or sloppy? Mostly sloppy, but when it comes to organizing DVDs or CDs or his guitar magazines, he's very OCD

P-Pet Peeves? When I play with his ipod

Q-Quiet or Loud? Loud

R-Restaurant? Rodizio, Braza Grill, and Bella's

S-Sports? Hockey, Football, and he considers wrestling a sport too.

T-Tight wad or spender? Spender. That's why I do the bills.

U-Unknown Fact about him? He tried out for the Blaze and didn't tell me until 3 months later!

V-Vegetables? Pretty much any

W- Worst Habit? Not picking up after himself

X-Xtra Curricular activities in high school? Football and track, and me

Y-Your favorite things about him? He makes me laugh. He's such a good dad. He works so hard for us and is always trying to make us happy no matter what. We can make fun of each other ruthlessly and we still are very much in love.

Z-Zodiac Sign? Saggitarius




I tag anyone that has yet to do this tag.

4 comments:

Lori said...

wait. you dated in high school? was he in our grade and i'm the nerd that can't remember? what's the story?

and ps, van totally has issues when i play with the ipod too.... we can be friends.

Jamie said...

Yes we dated in high school and he graduated the same year as us, but don't feel bad that you didn't know him...he went to Fremont. I was a traitor to good ol' WHS. :)

Monica Child said...

Yay, Jamie did this too. It's kinda fun. It's different because you see a lot of these but they're usually about us. This one was about our spouses so it gave everyone a chance to know a little bit more about our hubbies.

Kristen said...

Ah, yay for the traitors to Fremont :) I did this quiz and sent it to Rob and he laughed and laughed.... because I thought his favorite sport was figure skating. (OR SOCCER, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN CORRECT!)