Normally, they are $0.99 each. Well my friends, being the bargain shopper I am, I happened to get them at 75% (yes, SEVENTY FIVE) percent off. That's $0.25 a piece! Add a package of alligator clips for $1 and I made 8 clippies for $3!! I was so excited. Here's Jaydin sporting one:
(It's as close to getting her to pose as I could get)
As I was picking out the flowers, she wanted to hold them of course. So I would hand her one as I picked them out and she grouped them all together like a bouquet. Then she said "Bee-uful. Married momma!" Seriously, I don't know where she gets this stuff! This morning I put one of the clips in her hair and she looked in the mirror and said "Oh I bee-uful pwincess!"
And speaking of princesses, she's got it in her head that she's a princess and can't wear anything but princess dresses. Trying to get her dressed in the morning is a game of wit lately because I have to convince her that her jeans are "princess jeans" and that she looks just like a beautiful princess in them. She really only has like 3 dresses that we rotate for church, but she has plenty of pants and shorts so I'd rather she wore those. Her wardrobe staple lately has been her dress up princess skirt over her pants. The other day we weren't going anywhere so I let her pick out her own outfit. This is what she came up with (and don't make fun of her hair. I had done it, but she pulled it out) :
Yep, red heart shirt, pink princess skirt (which is see-through so you can see her diaper), pink crocs, and of course the winter coat. And don't forget her essential makeup item: my chapstick.



5 comments:
I love it! She is so dang cute and funny. By the way I am really impressed with your clips, they turned out really cute!
I love it! She is so dang cute and funny. By the way I am really impressed with your clips, they turned out really cute!
I love those little clips! Maybe I could make some for the boys, or not.
Ahhh yes. We went through that with Maddi too. I remember one time she freaked out and wanted to wear her tall boots with shorts. I was sick of fighting her so I let her finally wear them and we went to the store. She looked silly but whatever! Your clips are super cute. I told you, you were a crafty person. Good job on finding the deal too!
Jamie,
I have been meaning to make some for Ava because I think they are so cute but haven't gotten around to it now I know where to go. I can't believe how big Jaydin is. She sounds like so much fun.
Post a Comment