Yup, he's all mine ladies. While we were breaking the law by taking this picture, we saw a few deer run by but I wasn't quick enough to get a good picture.
Then, we drove back into town and passed a Coldstone Creamery. I've always wanted to try it. And since I was bummed about being so old, I begged and pleaded for Brady to take me there. We got there 5 minutes before they closed. Whew. Can I just say...H.E.A.V.E.N!
Brady made fun of me for taking a picture of my ice cream, but not the beautiful scenery and sunset we had just witnessed. What can I say, I was a little excited. And yes, I did share.
The next morning we got up and went to the outlet stores. I spent $4 of my birthday money on myself at Bath and Body Works. The rest was spent on Jaydin. Oh well, I've already got her birthday presents and clothes for the summer. Yes, I did buy her clothes that she thinks are "princess worthy". The place where I usually spend the most money is no longer there: Borders. I was so sad! So we went to the Borders in Salt Lake on our way home and I was able to get Stephenie Meyer's new book The Host. So far it's weird, but I'm just starting it so we'll see how it ends up.
Oh, and Brady's gift to me was a new bike so I can pull the bike trailer I got for Mother's Day. Sadly, I don't have a picture of that yet either. I haven't ridden a bike since I was 12. So, for now my next mission: learn to ride a bike without killing (or making a fool out of) myself. How does that saying go? "It's like learning to ride a bike." We'll see. I'll keep you updated on my bike riding skills. I'm sure all my loyal blog readers are so excited...right?
2 comments:
Happy Birthday again! I love your picture of your husband, it funny. Sounds like you had a good one. We need to get together for you and Karianns birthday. Let me know when a good time is.
Sounds like you had a great time, I just got back from Park City too. And I too made Derek stop at the Cold Stone! It was delicious and now just talking about it makes me want more :) Well Happy Birthday and good job on the hair clips!
Post a Comment