We took Jaydin to get her 2 year old birthday pictures done today. Besides the fact we had to wait for an hour and it was nap time AND she hates getting her picture taken, they turned out pretty good. Ok...out of the 21 pictures they took, we kept 6 that turned out pretty good :) Those poor girls work for their money when we come along.






4 comments:
I think that if she was really that cranky! You'd never be able to guess from these pictures! They turned out cute!!! I thought I loved the teddy bear one the best but, now I can't make up my mind! I like them ALL! lol
Very cute! I can't believe she is so big. I know what you mean about making them work for their money. Such a huge ordeal to get a little picture taken. :)
Those are way cute pictures. Where did you get them taken at?
Sorry we are not going to make it camping next week. Bart will be away on scout camp and I don't really want to camp by myself. I'm not that brave. So we will have to hang out some other time and let the girls play.
she's a cutie!
Post a Comment