Sunday, July 27, 2008

I heart summer...when the A/C works...

My goodness we have been busy little bees lately. Nothing horribly exciting to report...just life in general.

Last weekend the air conditioner broke. Friday afternoon of course, so the guy couldn't come fix it until Monday. And it was like 100 degrees ALL weekend! We did everything we possibly could to stay out of the house. We ended up in Salt Lake on Saturday afternoon and we stopped at Build-A-Bear so Jaydin could pick out part of her birthday present. We ended up giving it to her already because SOMEONE (ie. her dad) couldn't wait. She picked out a ballerina bear and named it Cuddles.
Here she is putting the heart in her bear:











Giving Cuddles a bath:


















Getting her dressed:











She loves her bear and she hasn't put it down since!



Also, Brady and I were able to go on a date a while ago. Brady wanted to see Dark Knight but I hate the movie theater so we decided to go to the drive-in because it was playing with Get Smart. You get TWO movies for less than 1 movie at a theater. We went super early and still had to wait in line for a while. I forgot how white trash the drive-in is! Oh my goodness we saw some interesting people. I told Brady I want to go there more often so I can feel better about myself. We decided we're not white trash...we'll just be "white clutter". The movie was excellent (Get Smart was pretty good, but not as funny as I'd expected). And can I just say...I'm sad Heath Ledger is dead. He's amazing. Even as a creepy guy, I totally love him. He had me at 10 Things I Hate About You.











And lastly, I started another blog a little while ago. If any of you have little girls and are in a "hair rut" come check us out. I've been taking pictures of stuff I've done with Jaydin's hair. If your girl's have longer hair than Jaydin's, I have links on that site to other awesome sites for long hair. Come get your "girly" fix. Find it here: Curls and Cowlicks. I'm still learning, so be gentle.



1 comment:

Jaime said...

That is a freaky picture of Joker. I had a nightmare with him in it after I watched the movie!