Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm it













My friend Jaime tagged me a while ago and I figured I'd better do it. So here you go.

4 things I like about my husband
1. He is a hard worker
2. He is always concerned with making me and Jaydin happy
3. He LIKES to cook (or he just says that because my cooking is so bad so he'd rather do it)
4. He's pretty dang funny

4 movies I would watch more than once
1. Whatever Jaydin's "movie of the week" is...I have no choice but to watch it, usually a few times a day
2. Rent
3. Elf
4. Office Space

4 TV shows I watch
1. Lost
2. Heroes
3. What not to wear (obviously nothing's stuck. I need to be on that show)
4. The Wiggles

4 places I've been
1. Germany
2. Austria
3. Florida (and the Caribbean)
4. California

4 places I'd like to go
1. Hawaii
2. NEW YORK (So badly it hurts)
3. Italy
4. England/Scotland/Ireland/Australia...Sorry, 4 spaces aren't enough, I still have many more to list.

4 people who email me regularly
1. Me mum
2. Jen
3. Tami
4. Julie

4 things I would like to eat
1. Watermelon
2. Ice cream
3. Edamame
4. Banana bread

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year (next few months & into 2009)
1. Perhaps moving again (not really looking forward to it, but it's possible)
2. I'd like to take a real vacation (we'll see)
3. Finishing school finally
4. Getting all the projects in my head done

4 people I TAG
1. Anyone who wants to do this...sorry I'm cheating by not putting 4 names down.

2 comments:

Bennington's said...

Hey girl how are you? I havn'e talked to forever. What's new? I love your blog it's so freakin cute. Hey we are throwing Kariann a bridal shower on Oct 4th, at 12:30 at The Greenery. If you can get me your address I will send you the invite.

Jaime said...

Yea! Thanks for doing the tag. Remember when we use to have our own stapler at the office... hehe