Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Animals and festivals

I've been trying to post this for the last several days but for some reason blogger hates me and has been acting difficult. Anyway here it is. We had a super fun weekend last week. My sista Julie and her kidlets came down and we all went to the zoo on Friday (apparently with the rest of Utah...I didn't realize it was UEA...I won't be doing that again lol!). We had lots of fun. According to Conner it was "sweltering"...yeah it was like 70 degrees, so it was actually a really nice day, but with all those people, I felt sweltering too :) I was having so much anxiety, I only took 2 pictures.
Jaydin and Conner are buddies.
The other picture was of the tiger. You all know what a tiger looks like, right? I don't need to post it? Good. I don't know why, but I take a picture of the dang tiger every time and he always looks the same.

On Saturday we went down to Thanksgiving Point to the Scarecrow Festival. In an attempt to put Marti into labor, we invited them to come along with us. Well, she didn't go into labor, so we wore her out for no reason...other than to have fun with us :)


These girls are so cute together!



The daddies and their girls


They got to go for pony rides!

They got ballon butterflys from this nice clown. The poor lady's hands must have been killing her by the end of the weekend, she was busy all day!

We locked her up for a little while. Actually one of the workers had to go get her out kicking and screaming because she did NOT want to leave the bounce house.

She takes posing on pumpkins seriously.

3 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

Cute, cute, cute.

And your layout is cute.
And your header is cute.

Just too cute.

Crazy Cains said...

Fun, Fun! I love the very serious picture. She has so much personality it cracks me up. I will call you this week and we will find time to get together.

Keely said...

I love all your pictures! You look like you had a great time!!! I can't help but bust a gut at that last picture! So serious! LOL! :) What a cutie!