Ashlie said I had to do this. So drumroll please.....here are 6 of my quirks (in no particular order...and I'm sure there's a lot more)
1. I can't touch cheese. It grosses me out.
2. I can't touch raw chicken or really any raw meat for that matter either. This is the main reason I don't like to cook because it's hard to come up with ways to make meals without actually having to touch it. Brady always makes fun of me for this all the time.
3. Feet also gross me out. I don't think this is a big secret. *shudder* yuck.
4. I get major anxiety when I try to buy accessories. I find something I think I like, then I freak out thinking I don't have anything to match it or that I won't wear it enough to justify buying it or that it will just look ugly on me. So I end up putting it back and walking away. Hence the fact the only jewelry I usually wear is my wedding ring.
5. Who am I kididng? I get major anxiety when I try to buy anything clothing related, not just accessories. Same thing with home decor.
6. I check the doors and windows at least 3 times before I go to bed to make sure they're locked tight. I can't just look at the lock and trust that it's REALLY locked, I have to go over and check the door to make sure it won't magically open anyway. And I make sure the oven's off ...even if I didn't use it that day.
I tag: Karie, Holli, Keely, Marti, Jaime, um...I don't know how many I'm supposed to tag, so....just do it if you feel like it. I don't like playing by the rules.
1 comment:
The fact that you can't touch cheese makes me laugh.
Post a Comment