So on that note, I thought I'd share with you one more crafty thing I just did. I made this shirt for Jaydin to wear to Thanksgiving dinner (the sunglasses were her idea).

It gives a hint to another much more complex and exhausting project I'm working on, but that won't be ready until July-ish.
13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! YAY! Oh, how exciting! Hope you're feeling okay!
sounds like a fun project ;) Congratulations. Love you!
Holy Goodness!!! I am so excited to see you grow!!!!!!! Congrats!!
Congrats!!! That is sooo exciting....although i am glad that i am almost done and not just starting like you!! HA HA HA good luck!
Yeah, we get to have baby buddies. It was bound to happen with us.
Yay! That's exciting for you two!!! Congrats!! :)
Congrats, crafty one! I hope you are feeling okay.
That's so fun! I'm sure you'll think of a lot more crafty projects to make over the next 8 months. I bet Jaydin will love to help too! Congratulations!
Congrats! Can't wait to hear about it!
CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope that all is going well, and that you are feeling great!!! Love ya
YAY!! Congrats!! That is so exciting and crazy cause I'm working on one as well for July too! How crazy. No one knows that yet though lol.
CONGRATS! What a fun project, hehe. Hope you're feeling okay! woohoo!
Jamie!! Yippee!! Congratulations, that is so exciting! Keep us updated!
Post a Comment