It's been pretty lame around here lately. Not much to blog about. I have been doing lots of fun crafty things recently....EASY crafts are my forte. So, since I have nothing more exciting to blog about for the next few weeks, you get to see what I've been making, aren't you excited?
Now that it's getting colder, I'm LOVING these leg warmers I made for Jaydin since she always wants to wear skirts and dresses. Cuteness. And so flippin' easy to make. Don't look too closely, my seams are uneven and my sewing skills are non-exsistent, but you can't tell when she's wearing them cuz they scrunch up. I have another pair (red and white striped) that I made since I took this picture a few days ago. They're for Christmas. You can put them on their arms too but Jaydin hates them that way, they bug her too much.
Here's Jaydie modeling a pair. She loves them.
Ballerina tutu. You saw this as part of Jaydin's "scary night beenareena" costume. I found a tutorial how to make these lovelys online and they are SO easy and SO much cheaper to make than to buy them from the mall or online. I'm thinking about making a bunch and selling them...they're rather fun to make. Yeah the pictures kinda suck...oh well.

Ballerina hair thingy. I whipped this up to go with the beenareena costume in about 3 seconds flat using leftovers from the tutu and a hair elastic.
I also decided to make a trick or treat bag that she can re-use each year. Yeah I know, Halloween was a while ago, it was done before Halloween..don't worry. I used iron on stuff for the words and the ghost, then I sewed the pumpkin and the stitching around the top free hand (yes, it's supposed to look a little crooked I wasn't drunk). Again, the pictures are sucky (maybe I was drunk?) but you get the idea.

And, I don't have pictures yet, but my mom and I are also knitting hats for the homeless shelter. Yeah I'm learning to knit...kinda. I started a scarf today to donate also....hopefully it turns out ok. More projects to come I'm sure.....
6 comments:
Ok here's the plan, If I ever have a little girl, you are going to make all of her clothes ok?, Great! Thanks Jammie, your the best!
That is amazing. I could never do anything like that. If I need anything sewed I take it to my mom. When we get together you will have to show me some of your cool ideas.
Those leg warmers are so cute!! I think we need to switch the name of Martha Stewart to you!!
oh wow...little miss crafty!!! I am impressed, really!! i wish i could be crafty and make cool, cute things! Maybe you will have to teach me!
Wow Jamie, I'm so proud of you! I want to be crafty. Invite me so I can learn new things too!
I'm seriously impressed. I've been thinking about trying to make some little leg warmers, they are my favorite thing on little girls. How did you find out how to make them?
Post a Comment