We've been struggling with this boy name issue. Brady and I have compiled a list of some names that we can live with, some are better than others. So we (well, mostly me) would like your opinion. PLEASE take the poll at the right...and you can click on more than 1. You won't hurt my feelings. And please feel free to leave a comment with any other suggestions. Thanks!!
P.S. This doesn't really mean we'll use the winning name...or even end up using any of the names on the list, but vote anyway! :)
4 comments:
Jamie I think all the names sound wonderful but I did vote for my favorite. I hate picking names....there's always one that you love and your husband hates. It drives me crazy! Good Luck with the Name Game!
Seriously, I love them all. I'm glad you can only use one so I can steal your list for future babies. Hahaha ha.
Isn't his name going to be Fetus?
I just thought I'd pass along this cool name website. It shows popularity throughout time. If it doesn't spark a name, at least it's fun to look at!
http://www.babynamewizard.com/voyager
Post a Comment