to have a pajama party.
Mother nature played a dirty trick on us a few weeks ago with nice weather and now she's laughing in our faces this week as she's hurling snow in our direction. Today was just one of "those" days....I didn't feel good, didn't sleep enough, didn't have energy to go anywhere....I just really wanted to stay in bed. But I had a rugrat who wanted breakfast and attention so that was out of the question. After a gourmet breakfast of yogurt and granola bars, I decided we were going to have a pajama party. It makes being lazy a little bit more fun if you use the word "party"..... right?

So here is what we needed to make our party successful:
*Pajamas (obviously)
*Bed head
*Build a hut
*Pillows and blankets
*Goldfish crackers & chocolate milk
*Movie of your choice (we chose Barbie Fairytopia)
*Giggles & cuddles

Some days you just really need to have mommy/daughter jammie days. I feel better already.
4 comments:
oh Jamie, I am envious of a day like that!! I LOVE that you built a hut and everything. What a perfect day!!
Sounds fun, I just might take your lead and try this. Funny thing, Megan has the same pillow case as Jaydin. Our girls think alike. Hope you feel better.
The hut is great. I built a hut on top of the baby yesterday... well, okay, it was a blankets piled on top of her... yeah - she didn't like it so much, but Mommy thought it was pretty funny!
that is so cute! I love it, I actually have those more often than I should, but I never thought of calling it a pajama party! ha
Post a Comment