Here's Easter. She still thanks Heavenly Father every night in her prayers for hiding her sparkly eggs. I think she's slightly confused over the holiday where a bunny hides eggs because Jesus died for us. It's much more confusing than Christmas, apparently.

And here are just random pictures. We've been enjoying the weather outside a lot lately.




As for the baby, he's growing excellently, as am I. At my last appointment he was already 4 1/2 pounds...which puts me right on track for having about a 10 pounder. My doctor says she will most likely start me the week of July 6th-if not a bit earlier-depending on how he keeps growing. It's getting very close and I'm not sure I'm ready yet. Even though this pregnancy has been a lot harder on me than my last one, I'll be really sad when it's over. I'm excited to meet this new little one, but I really like being pregnant too. I've been nesting like a crazy lady lately. Keeping the house clean with a 2 year old when you're 7 months pregnant is next to impossible I've decided. Jaydin can hardly wait for her brother to come and play, though. She asks me every day if we're going to the hospital to get the baby out yet. She is constantly trying to tickle him, sing to him, give him hugs, and give him drinks...through my belly button. I'm going to have more help than I could ever need, I'm sure. I just hope she likes him as much when he's here.

3 comments:
Love that last picture. I'm so excited to see that you have not fallen of the face of the earth. I hope that you do get to go early, just not early enough to bet me. LOL.
Jamie...I agree with Karie the last picture is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! And I can't wait for this little man to get here!
That picture is so adorable! I love it. July 6th is when I will be having my baby as well! Crazy. I didn't realize we are so close. You're right, can't come soon enough. :) Glad to hear you are doing well.
Post a Comment