Monday, December 21, 2009

O Christmas Tree!

This is Jaydin's 4th Christmas.  In Christmases past, she has never bothered my tree.  My ornaments are all hard plastic, so if she were to play with them I'm not too worried...but up until this point she's always been really good about it.  This year, however, she has become obsessed with redecorating everything.  This is how my tree looks now.


The bottom half has been rearranged quite nicely. You may also notice a string of lights is out near the bottom because she messed with them and I can't find the offending bulb.  There is something else that's a little off with this tree, however. A few new ornaments have been added.  Can you spot them? 


Let's have a closer look....


5 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

She doesn't touch your tree? The bottom third of our tree is toddler friendly ornaments only. Including the Seasame Street ones, of course.

I love the additional decorations!

Crazy Cains said...

I love it. Megan was trained not to touch ours until Grandpa came, and that flew out the window real fast.

Anonymous said...

She is VERY creative that's for darn sure!!!

Anonymous said...

She is VERY creative that's for darn sure! LOVE HER!!

Kalli and Derek said...

Ha ha ha I love the ornaments she added, that is great! It took a lot of threatning to get the kids to leave my tree alone, I finally got a small one that they could do whatever they wanted too.