Monday, December 7, 2009

All He Wants....


Something sinister has taken over my previously happy baby.  The reason you need a rain poncho to be within 10 feet of him.  He has been possessed by some sort of teething devil. Back when Jaydin was getting teeth, she'd be a little fussy one day and she'd bite me and I'd feel a tooth. Child #2 has not been so lucky.  Not only has he been drooling CONSTANTLY for 3 months, this past week or so he has become so grumpy and thinks every night is a party all night long.  *Sigh*  His poor gums are so swollen.  His shirt was wet after a couple hours of wearing it today (even with a bib) so I took it off and it was literally dripping with slobber!  Here's hoping those teeth pop out soon.

3 comments:

Crazy Cains said...

Poor kid, I hope they come through soon. If not for him then for your sanity.

Me, Myself and I said...

Cute photo collage.

Hollie has a really hard time with teething, too. It's so sad. :(

Chamberlains said...

I swear that happened with Eden. She drooled forever . . . and then popped out 6 teeth! I couldn't believe it!