Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm done with winter








I have a major case of spring fever. Here are a few things I am looking forward to when the temperatures are a bit warmer:
  • SUNSHINE!
  • Going outside without bundling up
  • Walking barefoot outside
  • Hiking
  • Going to the Park
  • Camping
  • Boating
  • Picnics
  • Warm evenings
  • Smell of spring
  • Warm rain showers
  • Pretty flowers
  • Being able to exercise outdoors
  • Sunday afternoon drives with the windows down
  • Mosquito bites
  • Smell of freshly cut grass
  • Birds chirping
  • BBQs
  • Watermelon and raspberries
  • Flip flops
  • Sprinklers
  • Fireworks
  • Stargazing

I can hardly WAIT!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I just replied to your comment on my blog.

Bennington's said...

I agree with you on it needs to be Spring. I am actually ready for summer and vacations. So I need to get togather with you or call you so I can learn more about this blog thins and downloading pictures. I know I told you this but reading your blog entertains me at work.