Sunday, June 22, 2008

I [heart] Plain City

Yes, that was meant to be sarcastic. The biggest reason I "love" P.C. are the flying, blood-sucking HORSES they call "mosquitos." My legs itch for being outside for all of THREE seconds the other evening. And I keep finding new red, itchy bumps. I think they're out to get me. I'm the only one in the household that has any bites so far this year. There were also several hiding, waiting for me, in my car the other morning. Maybe they can sense I'm an outsider.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

You need to go out armed! Grab the off spray & be ready to kill! You can beat them, don't give up!

Bennington's said...

I know what you are talking about, they are so bad out there. Has Brady started his new job? So seriously when are we going to get together?

Keely said...

Stupid Bloodsuckers!!!