Sunday, July 20, 2008

Its All About the Memories!

I've seen this on several blogs now and decided I would participate.

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

4 comments:

Jodi B. said...

I remember coming to your house and listening to New Kids on the Block. I thought your older sisters were so cool. I also remember getting hit by a bat at one of your birthday parties.

Amee Campbell said...

My memory is of my first fam trip at GAT, you were my roommate and I was so excited. Brianna hung my "lingerie" on the bed post for "us". Have I ever told you that I miss you here?!?!

Kalli and Derek said...

Ok this isn't an exciting memory, but I do have a terrible memory so I thought I would just tell you my first memory of you when I first met you. You were the weborder girl! I thought you were so shy and quiet (ha ha little did I know)as you just sat there all day doing those oh so wonderful weborders!! lol

Jaime said...

I miss my Jammie. I miss calling you Jammie!