When I become president, my first duties in office will be to get rid of January and February all together. Skip from the Holidays directly into spring.
So which part of our exciting life lately should I blog about? Hm, perhaps staying in our jammies for 2 days straight? Or that time where I actually left the house and went to Ikea? I almost did my hair that day, which was pretty exciting. Maybe that I went for 3 days in a row without signs of morning sickness? I didn't wipe up snot at all yesterday, but Jaydin DID sneeze in my hair today. That was pretty awesome.
Winter and I are not friends. No, not at all.
Hopefully I'll be a little less crabby when the sun decides to show it's face. Until then you know where to find me: curled up on the couch with my blankie, crazy hair, in my jammies...probably playing Barbies.
See you in the spring.
6 comments:
seriously. SERIOUSLY. what is it with winter, we all get a little BLAH. hope things get better.
I'm not friends with winter either. Blah.
I love reading your blog, you make me smile every time! I miss you!
Jealous...I haven't played Barbies in so long. I can relate to the staying in jammies & not going out much...although I think morning sickness is a better excuse than unemployment. At least you have Jaydin to keep you company & give you reason to shower. hahaha. Winter is slowly leaving us...it has been raining if it makes you feel any better. Oh, but the bad thing about not going outside much is that you don't think it's too cold outside until you leave the nice warm house, without a jacket or coat.
oh..you are too funny!! i know exactly how you feel because i do the same things...minus the barbies. that would be a little weird since i have 2 BOYS!! ha ha..hope you are feeling better!
I'm totally with you. I hate Jan and Feb. Bring on spring!
Post a Comment