Monday, October 19, 2009

Every day and a trip to the park

We really haven't been up to much too exciting lately. Wiping bums, feeding kids, cleaning, playing. The usual.
Mr. Easton is still growing so fast and changing every day. He had been rolling over when he was about a month old but he went through a growth spurt and couldn't really do it for a while. This past week he's been trying like crazy to get it down again. He's doing pretty good he just gets stuck on his arm sometimes. I have a video of it that's really cute but it's stuck on my phone and I can't get it on here....maybe I'll figure it out sometime. In the mean time.....
Mr. Drooly. I swear this boy drools enough to hydrate a small country.
But those blue eyes make it all ok.

Jaydin likes to chill with her brother. This is right before she tried to push him over and "help" him roll.


Easton and his BFF Wolf. They like to wrestle. Wolf enjoys the slobber.


They wrestled so hard he passed out on the floor. This is a rarity because this kid is not much of a napper, let alone just to crash on the floor like that.








*~*

The other night was perfect weather so we went over to Liberty Park to hang out for a bit. It was SUCH a pretty evening. Of course I happened to have my camera with me so here's a few pictures from that. I wish every day was like this! Mid 70s, pretty leaves, a soft breeze. It makes me giddy. Could it get any more gorgeous?

This is the point where she gets tired of me taking her picture and throws leaves at me in an attempt to get me to stop. Little did she know it made for a great shot. I love those mischevous eyes.




I don't know why, but I love love this picture.












No comments: