Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pictures

My nephew Ethan is leaving next month to Guatemala for his mission. My sisters and I decided to get all the kids together for pictures before he leaves.
What a group of well-behaved, perfect, darling children! Only a great photographer can get 12 kids to sit still and smile and look at the camera....or one who doesn't know what she's doing so she photoshopped 12 pictures together to get everyone smiling and facing forward helps too. :)

This one actually wasn't photoshopped except to turn it black and white. It was the calm before the storm.

These next 2 make me laugh. No editing needed here. Quickly losing light and patience....
Love this group of kids :)




I was going to try to get Jaydin's 3 year and Easton's 3 month pictures taken that same night but they were both SO over it by the time this was done. We went to a park a few days later and got some cute ones.

Then I got some random ones of Jaydin playing I thought I'd share. This girl is growing up way too fast.


4 comments:

Crazy Cains said...

Love em.

Anonymous said...

what mission in guatemala is he going to?? My husband went to guatemala!!

Jamie said...

Oh really? He's going to Guatemala City I think.

Anonymous said...

my husband went to the quetzaltenango mission! that's so cool!